Monday, October 30, 2017

A Perfect Autumn Day - H2H Challenges

While I am a summer girl, I love the beach, days at the pool and the warm weather, I do love when the days switch over to Fall and the colours start changing in the trees, there is a crisp in the air and sweater weather is upon us. This weeks H2H Challenge is right up my alley...Signs of the season. You can focus on any season and the signs we would see in that season. Summer pool time, winter snow, fall colours, or Christmas décor...the possibilities are endless for this challenge.





Products used:

Paper:
- Falling for you
- Saffron, Goldrush, Fern, Toffee and White Daisy card stock

Die Cutting:
- Silhouette Cameo for title
- Cricut Artbooking for leaves and tree

Embellishments:
- Sparkles
- Sequins Bronze

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my work, I welcome feedback! To join us at H2H challenges click here!

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

1 comment :

Sheila Bennett said...

What a lovely tree! Great colors, and nice fall pages.