Friday, April 20, 2018

Picture My Life (PML) - Blog Hop

Welcome to the Stamp of the Month optional blog hop where we feature different items from Close to my Heart. This month we are featuring different ideas and ways to use the Picture My Life (PML) cards that are included in all paper packs and can be ordered separately.

We have 20 people participating in this blog hop. You most likely are either starting here or you are coming to me from Catherine Nowak. If at any time you get lost you can go to Melissa Robinson and start from her blog to go around all 20 consultant websites.


For my card I used the Gimme Some Sugar paper pack and 2 of the PML cards. The pink Buffalo Plaid and the bowl was cut out from one that said "life is short, like the bowl." I cut the bowl out and filled it with flowers. 

Products used:

Paper:
- Gimme Some Sugar
- Bashful and White Daisy card stock

Ink:
- Juniper, Tangerine, Bashful, Blossom and Peacock

Stamp:
- Gimme Some Sugar Scrapbooking

Embellishments:
- White Pearls

If you see any projects you like and you want to purchase the items please reach out to your consultant for ordering. If you do not have a consultant and are in Canada please feel free to contact me. If you are in the US, Australia, or New Zealand, I can help you find a consultant in your area who can assist you. 

Thank you so much for stopping by, I welcome any comments and feedback on my projects. I hope you will continue around the blog hop and visit Gina Brandstetter and continue on in our hop. 

Until next time, happy scrapping!
Brandi


4 comments :

Melissa Robinson said...

Such a great card with all the fussy cut parts that are great for filling the bowl; CUTE!

Michelle said...

Wow! Love your card. Great use of the PML cards.

Unknown said...

I love your card!! Love those flowers in the bowl.

Katy said...

LOVE how you used the cards...fussy cutting and all!