Sunday, July 15, 2018

Central Park - Cross Canada Blog Hop


Welcome to the Cross Canada blog hop! Tonight we are featuring the Central Park paper pack from Close to my heart, sit back and enjoy your travels across Canada to see how different consultants are using their Central Park papers. You should have come to me from Alyson Mayo and wow, was her project awesome or what, Alyson always has amazing creations.

I love this paper pack, it is one of my absolute favourites. I love the bright bold colours and the vivid themes you can create with it. I have lots of pictures of our girls at outdoor movies that our city hosts during the summer and the minute I saw this paper I thought Movie Night!






Products Used:
Paper:

-          Central Park

-          White Daisy, Black, Poppy, and Lemon card stock
Ink:
-          Black

-          Poppuy

Stamp:
-          Movie Night

Silhouette Cameo:

-          Movie Night title by Miss Kate Cuttables.

Now it is time to head off to Kirsten Jade and check out her fabulous designs!



Thanks for stopping by!
Brandi






4 comments :

Michelle Stewart said...

Love that you took this paper pack and made it something themed, love the movie night layout.

Unknown said...

so cute!! I may need to scraplift the idea for our drive-in pictures... hmm feeling today's rainy-day inspiration coming on!

life documented said...

Love it with the red and black Brandi! Going to need to check out the cutable file myself !!!

kanatanewf said...

Another fun layout! Love the filmstrip idea.