Wednesday, December 05, 2018

Merry & Bright - AHSC 293

Today's card is another Christmas card that I put together for my card workshop. This one is using both the Tis the Season paper pack and the Oh What Fun stamp set.




Products used:

Paper:
- Tis the Season
- Candy Apple and White Daisy card stock

Stamp:
- Z4240 Oh What Fun

Ink:
- Candy Apple, Black and Fern

Embellishments:
- Red Shimmer Trim 

This was a fun one to put together, I loved using the little ornaments. If you want to join us and play along with us at AHSC we would love to see your work, just upload your projects here

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I could have sworn I?ve been to this site before but aftr looking at many oof the articles
Irealized it?s new to me. Regardless, I?m certainly delighted I discovered it and I?ll be book-marking
it andd checking back regularly!