Monday, April 22, 2019

Hoppy Easter

Hello and Happy Easter Monday (here in Canada!) I have a card I made for Easter for one of my girls. Easter is always a special time to me and has so many fond memories from growing up. What makes me happiest about Easter is like Christmas it is about spending time with family but unlike Christmas there is usually a lot less rushing around and so much to do so it is a much more relaxed holiday and the weather is sometimes nicer! I chose this card for the Happy Times Challenge at Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H) and since Easter is always a happy time for me and our family, I felt it the perfect fit!



Products used:

Paper:
- I Heart Us
- White Daisy card stock

Ink:
- Black
- Ballerina

Embellishments:
- I Heart Us Sequins

Stamp:
- Egg-stra Special (with thin cuts)

Thank you for stopping by and visiting me today. I welcome any and all feedback! If you want to play along with us at H2H Challenges, click here!

2 comments :

lichazul said...

cutte card Brandi , congrats
have a great day

CatScrapbooking said...

Cute Easter card! I love the angles with the bunny in the center.