Monday, July 29, 2019

Llama you rock - H2H challenges

Llama just say you Rock! You do, but so does the Llama on my project today. I love puns and so the minute I saw the Punny & Wild stamp set from CTMH I just had to have it. I paid this stamp with the Decorative Borders for this weeks H2H challenge....On the Border. What does that mean to you? Do you have international pictures showing border crossings, have you done some layouts or cards with intricate, cute, funky, or fun borders? This week it is all about borders...what ever that means to you. 

This is what I did for this weeks challenge:




This Llama just kills me....I do not know why but I just love him! I created the fringe element using the fringe thin cut from the Decorative Borders set. 

Products used:
- Paper - Into the Wild
- White and Heather card stock

Embellishments:
- Central Park Sequins (retired)
- Whisper Extra Thick Twine

Stamp:
- D1865 Wild & Punny

Ink:
- Black Memento

Markers:
- Shin Han BR116, BR96, YR29, R11, GY235
- Copic E23, BV29

Thin Cuts:
- Z4241 Decorative Borders


Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH consultant. If you do not have a CTMH consultant and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a consultant local to you for ordering. 
To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi


2 comments :

CatScrapbooking said...

Super cute! Love the fringe paired with the llama and I love that your choose more neutral colors.

Sue Bruch said...

I love the fringe border and I love how you used it! Great card!