Monday, August 05, 2019

Pool Time - H2H Challenges

Hello and welcome! Today I have another fun challenge from the H2H Design Team for you, this week it is all about colouring skills. Do some colouring on your project that features at least 1 CTMH product. You can use markers, colouring pencils, water colour paints any thing as long as you are colouring it in. 




Here is my project, several very talented CTMH consultants have used this paper pack to create pool layouts and I loved them so here is my take on it. This will also be used as a layout for my upcoming Craft On workshops, my ladies are super excited for a pool layout, all of our kiddos love swimming!

Products Used:

Paper:
- Craft On
- Carolina, Bluebird, Lemon, Emerald, Raspberry, and Black


Stamps:
- Z4085 Escape to Paradise
- Z4070 Fun in the Sun

Ink:
- Black Memento
- Carolina, Bluebird, Emerald, Lemon, and Raspberry

Markers:
- Shin Han R5, RP198, G46, Y222, YR26, and YR29
- Copic E23, E25, E50, E51, E53, B24, B26, B29, V06, and VO9

Embellishments:
- Clear Sparkles


Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I welcome any and all feedback. If you would like help with purchasing any of the products mentioned my post today, please contact your local CTMH consultant. If you do not have a CTMH consultant and are in Canada I can absolutely assist you in ordering. If you are in the United States, New Zealand or Australia, I can help you locate a consultant local to you for ordering. 
To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenge, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :