Wednesday, May 20, 2020

You are Appreciated - AHSC 369

Hello! I have a card for you today that I created for my Aurora monthly workshop. While we are not able to get together, I am still creating my workshops for those who want them, pre-cutting everything and doing porch drops off so they can work on them at home. 

Here is what I created for the workshop using the AHSC for this week. 






I created this card using the new Forever Grateful stamp set from CTMH to honour all of our essential workers. The stamp set was part of the National Scrapbooking Day card bundle #2.



Products Used:

Paper:
- Aurora
- Sage. Evergreen, and White Daisy card stock

Ink:
Evergreen

Stamp:
- CC7210 Forever Grateful

Thin Cuts:
- Z3639 Scalloped Circle
- Z3318 Basic Circles


To play along with our challenge today at AHSC, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi




No comments :