Monday, June 01, 2020

Stitched Together - H2H Challenges

Hi Everyone! I have a card for you today. Our theme this week is Stitched Together. That is the name of a current paper pack with CTMH and I will be using that paper but it could mean a sewing themed project, a project with stitching, anything...it is all about what you think when you think Stitched Together. For me, I used the Stitched Together paper pack to create this card. If you know me and follow along you know I am a sucker for a good pun. This toilet paper 





Products Used:

Paper:
- Stitched Together
- Mint, White Daisy, Lemonade, and Sweet Leaf

Ink:
- Black and Sapphire

Thin Cuts:
- Stitched rectangles and Stitched Circle

Stamp:
CC7213 Through Thick and Thin


To play along with our challenge today at H2H Challenges, simply click here for all the information and entry requirements for this challenge. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :