Pages

Friday, July 10, 2020

July/August new product blog hop

Tonight I am in another blog hop featuring artwork using products from the new July/August idea book. If you are joining me from Alyson, welcome, isn't her work amazing?

Tonight I have another layout featuring Summer Vibes, this is the second layout of my 3 layout workshop for the Summer Vibes workshop. I am going to say it again but this paper pack is amazing and I love it. There are not many paper packs I am not a fan of, but there are some that just seem to scrap themselves and this is one of them. The 3 layouts came together so quickly and are some of my favourites I have done in a long time. The inspiration for this layout was the perfect picnic creating the perfect day. The minute I saw the red gingham print I knew I had to do a picnic layout. I kept the title a bit generic to work for many events in case my customers do not have picnic pictures. 


Products Used:

Paper:
- Summer Vibes with Sticker Sheet
- White Daisy, Fern, Black, Lemonade and Nectarine

Embellishments:
- Black and White Dots

It is time to "hop" along to Michelle's blog and see what fantastic project she has for us. 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi





10 comments:

  1. A super love your layout and especially the use of the gingham paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout. It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable layout, love the gingham and flowers, so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fun and fabulous layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how bright and cheerful this is, it automatically makes me think of a picninc!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this layout!! Very fresh and summery!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great layout! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a bright and colorful layout! I think the black banner under the sunglasses looks like a mustache. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving feedback, I really appreciate your thoughts! Brandi