Monday, August 31, 2020

Our Happy Place - H2H Challenges

 This is a layout I created while I was at the cottage this summer, I scrapped our 2013 cottage trip at the cottage in 2020...lol I decided to take some kits and workshops I had laying around and try to get some stuff done and I did get a lot done, it was awesome to get some stuff done after the kids had gone to bed and in the quiet of the night up there. 

I used the PML cards from the Aurora paper pack to create the title, "Our Happy Place" as the cottage is our happy place and while the pictures on the layout do not come out great it was S'mores night at the cottage so happiness all around. Sadly due to a fire ban up there this year, this was the closest we got to a campfire and s'mores this year!


Products Used:

Paper:
- Aurora 
- Sage and Peacock card stock

Picture My Life (PML):
- Aurora

Embellishments:
Grey Acrylic Hearts


No comments :