Monday, August 10, 2020

Timber - Cross Canada Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the Cross Canada blog hop for the Timber paper suite. We are thrilled to have you joining us tonight as we hop along from consultant to consultant to see what they have done with the Timber paper pack. If you are joining me from Brae, welcome! 

I created this layout for my Timber monthly workshop. I was inspired by a fellow consultant Diane Antony who created a stunning layout very similar to this one. I used the concept of the triangles and just used the paper in different ways. Hers is also more outdoorsy and mine is just more for the men in your life. 




Products used:

Paper:
- Timber paper pack with sticker sheet
- Toffee and New England Ivy card stock


1 comment :

Colleen Dewis said...

I see you too got a little shaved off the side by bloggers new sizing of pictures...

Super cute layout. Looks awesome