Monday, November 15, 2021

Silver and Gold - Technique Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the CTMH Makers Technique Blog Hop for November! Our technique we are sharing tonight is Silver & Gold. We are showing different ways to add the metallics to your projects...after all who does not like shiny and shimmer details? If you are joining me from the super talented Darlys Recker you are in the right place, welcome! If you are starting here at my blog simply click the links at the bottom of each makers post to move to the next maker and their artwork. Let's get started!




For my card I used the Wonderland card making workshop stamp & thin cut to stamp the snowflakes in versa mark and then with Silver embossing powder I heat embossed the snowflakes. I added some White Daisy pieces that I cut with Z3682 Fancy Borders Thin Cuts to create a snowy hill scene. I added the snowman and trees from the Wonderland card making kit. The sky is Glacier card stock. 

Products Used:

Paper:
- card stock: Glacier and White Daisy

Ink:
- Harbour
- Sage
- Evergreen
- Versamark

Stamp/Thin Cut:
- Z438 Wonderland card making stamp & thin Cut

Thin Cuts:
- Z3682 Fancy Borders

Embossing Powder:
- Z2067 Silver Super Fine Embossing Powder






8 comments :

Michelle said...

What an adorable winter scene. Love how you used the silver.

Darlys said...

Lovely card, the silver embossing really adds that special snowflake effect!

Haley D. said...

Absolutely adorable! I am feeling nostalgic for the "old" Frosty the Snowman television specials! Happy holidays!

Melissa Robinson said...

Awww...how adorable?! I love your winter scenery with the embossed snowflakes!

Cat Nowak said...

Love your winter scene! Wonderful card!

The Scrap Buzz said...

Cute! I’m just getting to this kit. I will probably add some extra flakes too!

Katy said...

What an adorable little scene you've created, Brandi...LOVE IT!

Wendy K. said...

I love the scene and the use of the thin cuts!