This card is a criss cross card, this is the first time I have made one but they have been around for years. I was looking for something a bit different for one of my workshops and this just seemed to fit the bill. I was really pleased with how this one turned out and it came together super fast which is unreal to me as I tend to obsess over my art work.
Paper:
- Buzz and Bumble
- Colonial White Cardstock
Ink:
- Cocoa
Stamps:
- Pun Fun
Embellishments:
- Burlap Ribbon
- Buzz and Bumble Assortment
- Sparkles - round, brown and tan
I hope you enjoyed this card, if you need information on how to make a criss cross card, check out Here!
Until next time, Happy Scrapping!
Brandi

Never tire of this criss cross design, and your card is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, this is one of my favourites!
ReplyDelete