Whew, what a hectic few weeks it has been! I have been swamped with play dates for the girls, family outings, visiting with friends, enjoying the nice weather at local events and just really enjoy the summer. I have to admit I am a bit saddened that school is around the corner because that means Fall is right behind it and while I LOVE the fall season, I have a love hate relationship with its friend Mr. Winter. I love to hate winter! But I digress, I bring this up because I hope to be able to get more creative work done with the routine that comes with the school year. It also means that I only have one munchkin home instead of 3 and she loves craft time as much as I do. Now that is not to say that I have not had any fun/scrappy time. I did get some time in my scrap room today to create my next design for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. I do not have a lot of masculine card designs and this Pro Player paper just screams masculine to me.
Here is the card:
And here is the sketch:
I did switch it up a bit and moved things around to work for what I had going on. But that is the joy of sketches, you can do that, they are a great starting point. Products used: Paper: - Pro Player - Cardstock: Outdoor Denim and Ruby Ink: - Outdoor Denim Stamp: - D1400 Celebrate Non Close to My Heart: - Spellbinders S4-368 - Hexagons Thanks for stopping by! Brandi
The ProPlayer paper is great for those masculine cards. I love how you added more depth by adding more layers.
ReplyDeleteI love the dimension you've created. The patterns and colors are perfectly manly! Awesome take on the sketch!
ReplyDeleteAs usual, someone takes a paper I am not fussy about and shows me how great it can be. Thanks for the inspiration !!!
ReplyDeleteLove this paper pack! I used it too :) great masculine card!
ReplyDelete