Monday, May 02, 2016

Coolin off - H2H Challenge

Hello May and welcome to my favourite month outside of December and that is May because we get to celebrate (Inter)National Scrapbooking Month. I can't think of anything much better than a month dedicated not only a great hobby but the preservation of a ton of memories.

This week at Heart 2 Heart challenges we are celebrating scrapbooking so show us your layouts! They can be on any topic, just show us the memories. Here is my layout, I did a double page spread for some of our families many cottage pictures. I have a boat load of pictures of our family cooling off in the lake at our family cottage.



Due to our pending adoption, I can not post pictures of our girls yet, so I apologize for the no pictures but I assure you, as soon as the picture was taken I put pictures on the page!


Products used:

Paper:
- Regatta
- White Daisy and Sapphire card stock

Ink:
- Sapphire and Pomegranate

Stamps:
- #makesmehappy

Embellishments:
- Extra Thick Twine - Gypsy
- White Enamel Stars
- Liquid Glass

Please join us over at Heart 2 Heart challenges, we would love to see what you have to show us for your Scrapbook day layouts!

Thank for stopping by!
Brandi



1 comment :

Lauren said...

Great use of Regatta for this layout!