Monday, July 25, 2016

Dance - H2H challenges

This week at Heart 2 heart challenges our them is sports! Create a project with any kind of sport theme. I have 3 girls so dance is right up our alley. They do sports such as swimming and gymnastics but i really wanted to get this layout done as it brings back so many memories. Dance was the girls first activity we enrolled them in when they moved in with us, they were so young, so little and so sweet, I just need to get these pictures scrapbooked as they mean so much to me! I am not able to post pictures of the girls at this point, so the layout is without pictures at this point. 




Products used:

Paper:
- Slate, White Daisy, Hollyhock and Cotton Candy card stock
- Patterned paper designer unknown, I do not remember and the zip strip was gone.

Title:
- Just Dance from the Silhouette Design Studio

Embellishments:
- White enamel Stars
- Silver Sequins
- Pink Polka Dot Washi Tape

Thanks for stopping by and visiting my project. We would love to see what you come up with for the sports theme. Join us at H2H here!

No comments :