Monday, April 24, 2017

Little Creatures - H2H challenges

Hello! And happy Monday to you. Today at Heart 2 Heart challenges we are celebrating all the creatures...spring brings out or reawakens so many creatures it is a great time to focus on those beautiful creatures.

Here is a card I made featuring one of my favourite little creators, the butterfly.

I keep bouncing back and forth with my projects between Dreamin Big and Some Kinda Wonderful, I love them both so much, they are so fun to play with.

Products used:

Paper:
- Dreamin Big
- Black, Poppy, Whisper, and White Daisy card stock

Ink:
- Saffron, Poppy, and Black

Stamps/Think Cut Bundles
- Dreamin card making bundles

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project. I do appreciate it. I hope you will join us at H2H Challenges we would love to see what you come up with!

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi


No comments :