Pages

Monday, July 31, 2023

Thinking of You - The Paper Players

Another post this week! I found out about the Paper Players challenge and thought I would play along. This week is a Tic-Tac-Toe challenge. I did yellow, embossing, and slimline. I got to play with the new Sprigs and Leaves bundle to create the background and the August Stamp of the Month, Goodbye Isn't Forever. 




5 comments:

  1. I love that you went with slimline - it's the perfect size for your trio of squares. Wonderful use of this set, too. So glad you shared this with us at The Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandi the slimline showcases your tree images and sentiment beautifully: I love the border of yellow too. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandi, I love the slim line card! The yellow border is perfect to showcase the fabulous tree images. I am so happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card, congrats 💐☺️ happy day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card 💐☺️, congrats
    Happy day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving feedback, I really appreciate your thoughts! Brandi