Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Recent Projects

As previously mentioned, here are some of my recent projects I have been working on!

Treasure Life Coasters:
This set was made using the Treasure Life Stamp of the Month from CTMH. It is from a few months ago, but it is a favorite of mine.


Quest 4 the Cup!
This was a fun layout I did for a sketch challenge for an online group that I belong to. Last spring my husband introduced our fur baby Cocoa to the art of the slapshot and she just loved "playing" hockey in the backyard with him. My husband would fire a tennis ball with his hockey stick and she would run all over the place chasing it. He would fire it off, she would chase it and bring it back to him for more. It has gotten to the point that he can not even touch a hockey stick without Cocoa getting excited to play some hockey and get some practice in for her quest 4 the cup!


Brothers:
I had to do something with this adorable picture of my nephews that was taken on the beach in California right before their move to Georgia. I do not get many pictures of my neices and nephews but those that I do are amazing and just screaming to be scrapped! All paper is from CTMH - Caprice Level 2 paper pack.



No comments :