Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Finally - an update!


Sorry it has been so long since I last posted but it has been a crazy few weeks. Looking for a job and then the sudden loss of my computer in a thunder storm had me panicked. All of my digital pictures were saved on the old computer and (shame on me) not backed up. So my priority has been finding as many pictures as I could online through snapfish, winkflash, etc. I got a good chunk back, but not everything :( Note to self...back up your cherished pictures. The worst part is I did have them on a usb stick thing but I needed it for work so I took them all off just a few weeks before and had meant to put them back on but never got around to it....slightly annoyed with myself for that one.


But I do have a card that I did for my SIL and a cousin who are both expecting right now. I used the CTMH expecting stamp set for the little bunny. The card stock is old and I am not sure who it is from and the text was computer generated. The stamp and font colour are CTMH - Chocolate. Hope you like it and there is more to come as I am working on some other cards and an ABC book for my nephew!


No comments :