Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Emporium Layout

This page has a very special meaning to me, this is the first family picture of my husband and I with our beautiful adopted daughters; aren't they gorgeous...he he he I personally love the dots over their faces. As mentioned earlier, we have to be protective of their privacy and I have been thinking a lot about social media and not sure that 20 years from now they will want all their childhood broadcast for the world to see, so I am trying to protect their privacy and show my artwork at the same time.

Anyhoots, this was the first layout that I actually finished in a long time, I finished it before the previous post, I am not posting in order!




All products are Close to my Heart:
Paper: Colonial white card stock and emporium level 2 paper pack
Ink: Indian Corn Blue
Stamp Set: Family Love and one other set, I do not recall the name of the set, but will look it up if anyone needs the information, it is old and retired by now.

Hope you enjoy...Bye for now!
Brandi

No comments :