Monday, March 26, 2012

Tickled Pink!

Here is another layout featuring one of our adorable 3 daughters from our first meeting them them. This is our middle girl and she is 3 years old in this picture. She was the hardest to get pictures of because she is super shy, anytime she saw the camera she ran or instantly would drop her head so that I could not get the shot, but I got a few.

Photobucket

The products featured here are all Close to my Heart. This is an older paper pack called Tickle Pink, that I had no use for previously, I loved it but with just my husband, a dog and I, did not have a lot of use for Pink paper (I do now with 3 girls!).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Products used:
Tickled Pink Paper Pack
Crystal Blue Ink
Alphabet Font name unknown
Captured Memories stamp from Key to my Heart set
Flowers are also from Close to my Heart


Until next post, have a great day and stay warm (the cold weather is back...yuck!)
Brandi

No comments :