Friday, November 02, 2012

Pucker Up

I have a friend who is going through a bit of a tough time right now and so I wanted to make a card to show her how much I care about her, show her that we are thinking of her and mostly to make her laugh, even if just for a minute. I knew I had the perfect stamp set, it is one of my newest ones from Close to my Heart called Pun Fun and it has the funniest sayings and the cutest and sweetest pictures. Also the saying are a wee bit sarcastic which fits my personality perfectly, except I can be quite sarcastic!


I really hope she gets a kick out of this card, I know I had fun making it!

Supplies Used:

Paper:
- Dotty for you 
- Gray Card stock (manufacturer unknown)
- White Daisy card

Stamp:
- Pun Fun

Ink:
- Black

Other:
-Cricut Cartridge - Artiste
- Die-namics Cheveron Die (MFT - My Favorite Things)
- Water Colour pencils
- Water Colour blending pen


Until next time, Happy Scrapping....
Brandi

No comments :