Saturday, January 19, 2013

Penn State

My husband and I have been huge Penn State football fans for years. We try to make the trek to State College every year or so to check out a game. If you have never been to a NCAA football game you have to go, it truly is an experience and it was that experience that hooked us. Tom and I were there for Homecoming weekend and took in the parade, the game and all the festivities. I can honestly say, State College in the fall of one of the best places in the world!




For this layout I only used 3 Close to my Heart products. I used the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge to cut the banners, Tiny Typeset Stamp Set and White Daisy Cardstock. The rest is Bazzill card stock and a Penn State Sticker. 

Thanks for stopping by and until next time, happy scrapping!
Brandi

No comments :