Thursday, February 28, 2013

Just Beecause...

I love our new Buzz and Bumble paper pack. I am not a huge fan of bee's but I a drawn towards anything orange and this paper has my orange fix. 

This card is a criss cross card, this is the first time I have made one but they have been around for years. I was looking for something a bit different for one of my workshops and this just seemed to fit the bill. I was really pleased with how this one turned out and it came together super fast which is unreal to me as I tend to obsess over my art work. 


Paper:
- Buzz and Bumble
- Colonial White Cardstock

Ink:
- Cocoa

Stamps:
- Pun Fun

Embellishments:
- Burlap Ribbon
- Buzz and Bumble Assortment
- Sparkles - round, brown and tan

I hope you enjoyed this card, if you need information on how to make a criss cross card, check out Here!

Until next time, Happy Scrapping!
Brandi






2 comments :

Dena J said...

Never tire of this criss cross design, and your card is beautiful!

Brandi said...

Thank you so much, this is one of my favourites!