Thursday, February 14, 2013

You totally rock!

Happy Valentines Day!

I hope your day was filled with joy and love today. I was greeted by 3 little girls screeching Happy Valentines Day to me first thing in the morning followed by hugs and kisses, a perfect day! This was the Valentines card I made for my two oldest to take to school for their class mates. I love that this set was not all about love, it had that but also great things for friends. 


The hubby and I will celebrate our Valentine's Day tomorrow with dinner and movie night. A perfect date night, something we do not get much of because of our girls but I would not trade it for the world. 

I hope you and your family had a great day filled with all the love and happiness you could ever ask for. 

Supplies:
Cardstock: Black, White, and Cranberry
Ink: Cranberry and black
Stamp Set: Whoo's your Valentine

Until next time, happy scrapping!
Brandi

No comments :