Wednesday, May 22, 2013

This is 40!

Life at 40 is great and it was great fun creating this layout for one of my workshops. This is the Dotty for You papers from last years Close to My Heart promotion for National Scrapbook Day. I admit I have been hoarding this paper as I LOVE it! I love the bright fun colours and awesome patterns. I am so digging the chevron pattern even though you only see a splash of it. 

Close to my Heart has hit another home run this year for National Scrapbooking Month with the Dream Pop Papers I just got my shipment in and all I can say is WOW! I can not wait to play with this paper!



Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise stated):

Paper:
- Dott for You
- White Daisy card stock

Embellishments:
- Sparkles Clear Flourishes - Small
- Mini Medley Flowers

Chipboard letters and Rub on's are from TLC (no longer in business)

If you have any questions, please let me know. 

Until next time, happy scrapping!
Brandi

No comments :