Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Hello Sunshine!

This is a fun card I made using the cover of our current idea book as my inspiration.  There are a few differences which I will point out. 

Here is my card:




And here is my inspiration, the cover of our current idea book:



The differences:
  • On my card the sun rays were done using the Patterned Pennants stamp set. On the Idea book cover it  was cut out of Chantilly B&T papers.
  • Instead of the row of flowers, I used a strip of Cotton Candy card stock to hide where all the sun rays came together. 
  • I did use the same bow, cut from the the Cricut Artiste 
Products used (all CTMH, unless noted):
Paper - 
- Chantilly B & T
- White Daisy card stock
- Buttercup card stock
- Cotton Candy card stock

Stamps:
Patterned Pennants

Inks:
- Pear
- Cotton Candy
- Buttercup
- Sunset

Other:
- Cricut Artiste collection

I hope you enjoy my take on our idea book cover. Until next time, happy scrapping!
Brandi


No comments :