Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Thank you - Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

It is a new week and new sketches are out. I am in week two of really challenging myself to do more cards and following sketches to step outside my comfort zone. This sketch is from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and was a lot of fun to put together. Sorry for more Claire but I am really loving this paper pack, unfortunately I just found out is sold out. I am so glad I got mine ordered before it sold out. I really needed it (YES needed, not wanted) as it was a perfect match for some pictures of my girls taken at the beach last summer (photos of the layout to follow soon)!


And here is the sketch that inspired this card:



If you are looking to challenge yourself or just want to see some great artwork, check out the work by the girls at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge You will be inspired by the great interpretation of the their sketches. I am hoping to get to the Mojo Monday sketch this week but with only 3 days of school left I need to get working on my teacher gifts ASAP!

Products used:
Paper:
- Claire B & T
- Card stock: Sunset, Hollyhock and Outdoor Denim

Stamp:
- A True Thank You - M1029

Ink:
Versamark embossing ink

Embossing Powder:
- Outdoor Denim

Thanks for stopping by!
Brandi



4 comments :

Margaret said...

Great take on the sketch. I like the papers you used.

Michelle said...

Love that stamp! So cute! Good luck with the teachers gifts!

Unknown said...

Great card 1 I love the Claire paper pack also !!!

Michelle Stewart said...

Love Claire too, sorry to see it is sold out. Love your take on my sketch. Thank you for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.