Monday, October 21, 2013

AHSC Sketch 26

Happy Monday to you! Monday is a fun day for me because I get to show off my newest design for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. This week we are on Sketch #26 and it is a fun one. The thing I love about being part of the design team is that it really challenges me at times to step out of my comfort zone and I am forcing myself to try new things. While it may not seem like it on this card, each sketch challenges me in a different way and I am so loving that!

Here is my design:



And here is the sketch:


Products used:

Paper:
- Colonial White Cardstock
- Frosted

Stamp:
- D1410 Authentic (retired)

Ink:
- Black
- Versamark

Other:
-Sizzix snowflake collection #3
- Bobbin Ribbon (from Michaels)
- Ranger embossing powder - Bridal

Thanks for stopping by!
Brandi

5 comments :

canadian_liner said...

Beautiful take on this week's sketch, Brandi. That sketch was a doozy--I like how you simplified it and let the delicate snowflakes shine.

Shari M said...

love the snowflakes. Guess those dies are on a list now :) Love the effect of those with the ribbon. Way to go

Lizy Bartaby said...

This is so lovely Brandi! :)
Lizy xx

Michelle Stewart said...

Fabulous use of the snowflakes, really like how it fits with the sketch. Lovely!

Shari M said...

Hi Brandi.Love what the die snowflakes do for the card. Great one. Guess you know an addition of my wishlist now. Thanks