Monday, December 09, 2013

Ho Ho Happy Birthday!

Tis the season of holiday magic and around our family…Birthdays. We have a whopping 18 birthdays this month to celebrate in the month of December. Now one would think I would prepare ahead knowing this is coming but as organized as I try to be, I am not that organized…lol So while working on my Christmas cards, I am mixing in the odd birthday cards too!

Here is one I did that I designed using the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge for Challenge #33. I really liked this sketch but wanted to do something a bit different so I cut out one of the paisleys from the Laughing Lola papers from Close to My Heart.  This card will really speak to my sister in law, whose birthday is tomorrow!


Sorry the photography is not that great tonight, I have 2 of my 3 little ones sick today with the flu and did not have as much time in my scrap room as I would have liked to get a better picture. 

Products used:

Paper:
- Laughing Lola
- Gypsy and Black card stock

Ink:
- Black

Stamp:
- Perfect Fit - Holidays

Other:
- Black Shimmer Trim

Thanks for stopping by!
Brandi

1 comment :

Michelle Stewart said...

I love Laughing Lola, and this card is a great use of the pattern paper. Thanks for sharing, hope the kiddies are feeling better.