Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Hearts - galore - AHSC #43

It is that time of the week again, time for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge I had fun making this card and I am so into layering these cute little hearts right now, this is my second card with these little hearts and this Amore paper. I am really loving this paper right now and not just because it is Valentines day and this paper is perfect for it but I love all the papers from it and here is the funny thing, this was from before my time as a customer or consultant with Close to my Heart and I got it FREE during one of CTMH's promotions where you get a free paper pack with a qualifying purchase and this was the pack I got. I have had it for over a year and kind of forgot about it as the paper showing did not speak to me as much as the rest of the pages, once I opened it up again it was love at first sight and I have been busy creating with it. It is keeping me entertained as I do not have any goodies from the new idea book yet…soon, very soon I will have those goodies!



Will you join us this week? How do you interpret this sketch? Join us this week for some fun over at AHSC

1 comment :

Michelle Stewart said...

Wow, I don't remember that paper at all. So it most of been before my time. Great way to use the hearts.