Monday, July 14, 2014

Friends are the spice of life! H2H challenges

As I mentioned in my last post with art work that I am on a mission to reach out to some friends who are near and dear to me that I have been slacking on being in touch with. This post brings to us another card for a friend of mine. 

To make this card I used the challenge from Heart 2 Heart challenges (H2H) and the theme this week is The Spice of Life. It could be a spicy color combination, a spicy recipe, or a spicy night out?

I will be honest, I struggled with this challenge. I do not have any spicy nights out, I do not eat spicy food...so I was left with a spicy colour combination. I brought out my old Clementine papers, it is about as spicy as I could find. I guess I really need to add a bit of spice to my life...lol The outside of the card reads, "Friends, lil you are...." and the inside reads, "the spice of life." The sentiment was done on my computer as none of my bazillion Close to My Heart Stamps were working for me on this card. 




Products used:

Paper:
- Clementine (retired)
- Card stock: Champagne and Creme Brûlée

Embellishments:
- Sparkles Assortment round - Brown and Tan
- Flowers - Unknown (not CTMH)
- Buzz and Bumble Assortment

Thanks for stopping by and remember it is never to late to reconnect with someone!
Brandi

No comments :