Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Just Because - AHSC 66

Sorry for the lack of art the last week or so, I was away on holidays with the family and did not have a chance to create anything or even get online much to blog anything. I am back and the munchkins are in summer camp this week and so I have a quiet house and some scrappy time on my hands. 

For this weeks Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge I have created this fun card using Lollydoodle which is sadly about to retire in just 2 days. I got this one late in the idea book and just now am getting around to playing with it. 



Products Used:

Paper:
- Lollydoodle
- Slate, White Daisy and Cotton Candy card stock

Stamp:
- B1449 Oodles of Doodles

Ink:
- Black
- Pear

Embellishments:
- Sparkles Assortment - red, pink, purple

Cricut
- Cricut Artiste

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!
Brandi

2 comments :

Michelle Stewart said...

Love this! Great colour pallet, and one of my fave paper packs. Who am I kidding, I'm a paper hoarder......

Lauren said...

Love that big and bold pinwheel!