It is time for another awesome sketch from the team at AHSC - Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
I decided to try a new technique that I have been seeing around the web using painters tape. It was super easy to do. I will outline the steps:
- First you want to choose your colour or colours. In this one I used Cotton Candy, Juniper and Slate.
- Get your painters tape out and cut it. Depending on your project you do not have to measure it but I did, I wanted to make sure the ink stayed within the circle.
- Take your tape and ink the sticky side up directly on the ink pad.
- Adhere to your project in the desired location.
- Repeat with additional colours.
- Once all the colour layers are down put a scrap paper over top and rub down or burnish it to make sure the colour transfers.
- Gently remove tape.
- Embellish as desired.
- Lollydoodle (retired)
- White Daisy card stock
- D1306 Treasure Life (retired)
- Cotton Candy
Misc.: (non CTMH)
- Offray White woven ribbon
- Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacey Circles
- Scotch Painters Tape - Blue
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my art work. If you have any questions or need any help with this technique, just let me know, I am always happy to help out!