Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Happy Holidays - AHSC #78

For this weeks sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge, I have a holiday card for you. 

While I am SO NOT ready for winter and the white flaky stuff that comes along with it I know that I need to get started on my holiday cards if I hope to have enough to send to everyone this year. I am still a firm believer in the holidays are a time to reflect on those who are important to us and send them a personal note. A friend recently posted on Facebook that her husband is trying to convince her to do a Christmas newsletter via email. What are your thoughts on this debate? I can see his reasoning, it is cheaper, faster, and more convenient, I hear his argument. I feel that the art of letter writing, personal contact, thank you notes, etc are become a lost art form and I am kicking and screaming, I still think we should do these small gestures for those we are closest too. What are your thoughts?





Products Used:

Paper:
- Mistletoe (retired)

Ink:

Embossing:

Misc.
- Stampin Up scallop punch
- Stampin Up hemp
- Brads (retired)
- Mistletoe Level 2 Assortment (retired)

Thanks for stopping by!
Brandi



5 comments :

Lauren said...

Stunning- that retired paper is beautiful!

Michelle Stewart said...

Okay, this turned out lovely, need to go dig this paper out to remake this card.....love it.

Shari M said...

Love it Brandi. Love poinsettias, but the paper makes it for me.

Cathy said...

Lovely card, such pretty papers
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That paper is gorgeous! Great card. :)