My daughter had a birthday party to go to yesterday for one of her classmates and I threw together a quick card. Typically I buy the cards for my girls friends only because the parties usually sneak up on me and I do not have time to create something special for the birthday girl, this time it was a bit different and I had time!
I tried to keep it light and cute for a 7 year old.
- Lucy (retired)
- Colonial White and Grey Wool yardstick
- C1429 Party Pennants
- S1506 Ice Cream Dreams (sneak peak at June's Stamp of the Month)
- Cotton Candy
- 3505 Water colour pencils
- Water blending pen (retired)
- Cup Sequins (by Craft Medley)
- Z679 Liquid Glass
Thanks for stopping by! While this card is not part of the H2H challenges, be sure to check out his weeks challenge here!