Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Delight in Family - AHSC #120

I have been wanting to scrapbook this picture for a while, I just love this picture. It is hard to tell with the faces blurred out but everyone is smiling and so happy in this picture. This is my mother in law with my 3 daughters. My mother in law was here to babysit and they all just lined up like this at random and I snapped the picture, literally as I was running out the door and it is one of my favourites. My girls love their grandmother so much and she loves them even more and it shows in their faces (trust me, it does!)


Sketch 120


Products:
(all products are Close to my Heart unless otherwise noted)

Paper:
- Blossom
- White Daisy and Lagoon card stock

Embellishments:
- Blossom Compliments
- Glacier extra thick twine

Cricut:
- Cricut Artbooking

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project. For more creative inspiration check out the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and join in on the fun!

Happy Scrapping!
Brandi

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I love this sketch as a scrapbook page.