Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Life is Wonderful - AHSC Sketch 131

One of the things I love the most about being on the AHSC and H2H design teams is they keep me creating, the weekly challenges force me to find time to get into my scrap room and create something wether it is a card or a layout. My goal is always layouts as I am a scrapbooker at heart but I do love making cards as well. 

This week is one of those weeks that I was able to get a layout done and that makes me so happy, I love getting my memories in albums and what makes it even more special is when my little ones help me with the scrapbooking. All 3 of my girls have been hit by the paper crafting bug and love making cards and scrapbook pages so I know my scrapbooks will be in wonderful hands in the future. 

I was able to use this weeks sketch to create this layout of my husband and our girls just goofing around while my husband was putting his shoes on to go to work and I was able to catch these snap shots and they are amazing, the look of love and happiness says it all! These are the little every day moments that I cherish...my husband was putting his shoes on to go to work and the girls were trying to get him to stay home...snuggles all around!



Here is the sketch that this layout is based off. I moved a few things around but tried to keep it simple and let the picture do all the work. I realize there is no picture I thought I had made a 5 X 7 print of this particular picture but I did not so I need to get it printed off and put onto the page. 


Here is the 2nd page of the layout. The picture that will go on the first page is like the one below on the right but it has all three of my girls in it



Products Used:

Paper:
- Sangria
- Champagne, Poppy and Eggplant card stock.

Ink:
- Eggplant

Cricut:
- Artistry

Stamp:
- 1658 #makesmehappy

Embellishments:
- Z2012 Gold Sequin Assortment

Thanks for stopping by!
Brandi

No comments :