Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Sparks - AHSC 132

I just adore this picture of my oldest with her face painted like a puppy from one of her Sparks meetings. She loves going to Girl Guides and just has so much fun learning from the different leaders and making new friends. 






Sorry for the blurred faces but I struggle with showing off my layouts and the protection of my girls privacy. They did not consent to me posting their image and they are not old enough so I blur their faces & names out. 

Products used:

Paper:
- Zoe
- Glacier and White Daisy card stock

Ink:
- Slate, Sorbet, and Sweet Leaf

Stamps:
- D1658 #makesmehappy
- D1647 Documenting Moments

Misc:
- Alphabet rub ons (Not CTMH; packaging gone not sure of manufacturer)

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC) this week! Be sure to check out the rest of the design team and the other participants work. 

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi



No comments :