Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Visiting Santa - AHSC #138

This is a crazy busy time of year but it is a fun crazy busy. It is the time of magic and wonderment in the kids. One of the highlights not only for them but for me as well is taking them to visit Santa. They love meeting with the big guy and knowing that they get to talk about their choices for the year and the real reason they want to meet him, their wish lists. This is from last year and we went all out, we did their hair up super special, curls, a touch of make up, our pretty Christmas dresses, the whole 9 yards! Our girls are such girly girls and love to get all dolled up. They would do this every day if they could (I am going to be in trouble when they hit the teen years aren't I?)

Again, I am sorry for the blurry faces, I know it takes away from the pictures but due to our adopting the girls, privacy is very important to us to protect them. This layout was done in the CTMH Studio J software and features the retired (and one of my favourite) paper packs, Mistletoe. 





Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project this week!

Happy Holidays!
Brandi Robinson

No comments :