Tuesday, April 05, 2016

Thank you - BTF Embellishment Challenge

This week at Between the Folds we have a new challenge for you and it is all about Close to my Heart embellishments. What are your favourite embellishments? Do you have a go to embellishment that come out on most projects? 

For this project I used the Charlotte compliments and Treasured puffs. I typically do not embellish a lot I am more of a clean and simple scrapper but I do like to spiff things up a bit too!


Products used:

Paper:
- Charlotte
- Slate, Black and White Daisy card stock

Ink:
- Black

Stamp:
- C1625 A Thousand Thanks

Embellishments:
- Treasured Puffies
- Charlotte Compliments


Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my work. I would love to see your take on this weeks challenge. Join us at Between the Folds  

Until next time, happy scrapping!
Brandi

2 comments :

Annette Clark said...

I love this card, Brandi!

Donna said...

Such a pretty card! Love the layout.