Tuesday, September 06, 2016

Cat Crazy - BTF Challenge


Hello!

Today for the Between the Folds Challenge I am bringing you a funky fun cat card. The challenge this week at BTF is all about random stamping. This is something I love but struggle with so I was thrilled this challenge as it makes me step outside my comfort zone a bit and create something I would not normally do. 



Products used:

Paper:
- Pear and White Daisy card stock

Ink:
- Pear
- Whisper
- Gypsy
- Canary

We hope you are able to carve out some time in your scrap space to play along with us. We would love to see your Random Stamped Projects.

All submissions must have some Close To My Heart product on it and if the CTMH product you used isn't obvious, please let us know what you used. Please see the right side bar to read all the rules for submitting to our challenges.

You have until Monday, Sep. 12, 2016 at 11:55 p.m. Eastern Standard Time to participate in this challenge.

Please make sure that you check back with us on Tuesday, Sep. 6, 2016 to check out what the rest of our team designed doing Random Stamping.

Have a great day!

1 comment :

Donna said...

Spooktacular card! Love the twine behind the main image stamp.