Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Deepest Sympathy - AHSC Sketch 204

Sadly, we all need a Sympathy card from time to time and while I was working on cards for my Dreamin' Big workshop I had a death affect our family and it was a reminder that we all need these from time to time and it is always a good idea to have on hand, these are the types of cards we hate to make but typically are not in a crafty mood when we need one.


Products used:

Paper:
- Dreamin' Big
- Saffron and White Daisy card stock

Ink:
- Slate

Stamp:
- D1476 - Card Chatter - Sympathy

Embellishments:
- White and Gold twine
- Clear Sparkles

Cricut:
- CTMH Flower Market

Thanks for checking out my AHSC for this week, I welcome any and all feedback so that I can continue to grow and evolve.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Brandi




1 comment :

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Brandi, what a nice layout for your sympathy card and the yellow is such a soothing color...it's hard making sympathy cards but you did a great job to bring a little shine into someones darkest days.