Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Life is worth .... AHSC 218

So I am finally getting the chance to play with No Worries. Growing up where I did by the ocean this paper pack just speaks to me. I love living in Canada and I love the 4 season (winter could be shorter though...just saying!) but I really do love and miss the ocean. Cottage country in Canada is amazing, beautiful and tranquil and I do love it but there is a mystic to the ocean, the smell of the salt water, sand, and the crashing waves are just a part of me. 




Products Used:
- No Worries
- Cashmere, Lagoon, and White Daisy card stock

Stamp:
- No Worries Scrapbooking & Thin Cuts

Ink:
- Cashmere and Lagoon

Embellishments:
- No Worries sequins

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project, I cant wait to see what you all come up with for the challenge. 

Until next time, happy crafting...
Brandi

1 comment :

Michelle said...

Love this card! And I know what you mean about the ocean! Love my home but am called to the ocean:)