Monday, January 15, 2018

Picture Perfect

Hello! Today I bring you my project for the H2H challenge blog. The theme this week is Picture Perfect and this theme makes me instantly think of great scrapbook layouts and beautiful pictures it also made me think of the Picture my Life cards. I love using the PML cards that come in the paper packs for my cards when I can or do not use them on my layouts. Here is a card that I made using one the PML cards as a sentiment mat. The one thing I love about these is the potential, the PML card I used says Falalalala on it but you would have no idea because I covered it up and now it is a thank you card.


Products used:

Paper:
- Silver and Gold
- Black, Glacier, and White Daisy card stock

Embellishments:
- Glacier Extra Thick Twine
- Clear Sparkles

Ink:
- Black

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog! We would love for you to join us at H2H Challenges, for information or inspiration check us out at H2H challenges.

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi


No comments :