Wednesday, February 07, 2018

Thank you - AHSC #250

Hello! Today is a huge day for us at AHSC, we are at our 250th sketch! WOWZERS! I think I came onboard to the design team at Sketch 26! I have been here almost since the beginning and while I may not always have sketches every week, I do try to have one for each of the weekly challenges!

Today I have a card that I put together for my Chelsea Gardens workshop.

 
 
 
Products used:
 
Paper:
- Chelsea Gardens
- White Daisy and Sweet Leaf
 
Ink:
- Fern
 
Embellishments:
- White and Bronze twine (with the bronze removed)
- Clear Sparkles
 
Stamp:
- S1802 Sunny Thoughts
 
Thanks for stopping by and visiting. I hope you will join us at AHSC and show us your take on our sketch!
 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi


3 comments :

PJ said...

Your card is a beautiful display of spring in my opinion. LOVE it, especially being surrounded by snow here in WI ♥

Just Me said...

your card makes me think of spring just love it ...thanks so much for sharing

Dena J said...

Such a soft and elegant card! I really love that Chelsea Gardens paper.