Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Sneak Peak - Seasonal Expressions 2 - Blog Hop

Hello! Welcome to the Seasonal Expressions 2 Sneak Peak blog hop. In this blog hop we will be sharing projects that we have completed using various paper packs, stamps, inks, and products found in the new Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Book that just launched on May 1st. We are all so excited to share these new products with you. 



For this hop we have 20 consultants participating. If you are not starting the hop here you likely came to me from Melinda Everitt's Blog, if so...welcome! You are on the right track. 

So my projects:

This card is one I made for my 11 year old nephew for his birthday. I personally struggle with masculine or boy cards (I have 3 girls!) but I think this is a good mix of boy, young man, he is growing up quite fast and I think using the headphones is a nod to his growing up and not to cutesy...at least I hope it is not to cutesy for him. 


Products Used:

Paper:
- Central Park
- Pacifica and White Daisy card stock

Stamps:
- M1186 - Happy Birthday
- D1787 - Music Speaks
- B1606 - Sweet Friends (WYW)

Inks:
- Pacifica,  Black, Lemon, Willow, and Poppy

Tools:
- Water blending Pen
- Z3348 Thin Cuts - Scallop Border

Embellishments:
- Z4178 - Central Park Sequins
- Z3274 - Sparkles Clear


Now it is time to "HOP" on over to Katy Taylor's Blog! If you get lost along the way, you can always go to Melissa Sanchez and start the blog from her starting point. 

We really hope that our art work has inspired you. Please be sure to leave any comments you have for the consultants along the hop, we love to get feedback on our artwork. Also, if you have any questions at all about anything you see, contact your CTMH consultant or contact me here!

Thanks for stopping by and visiting our blog hop!

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

6 comments :

Willing Hands said...

The colors really pop with this Central Park paper pack. I like it! Always, Alayne

Katy said...

CUTE, CUTE cards Brandi! I'm in love with Central Park...well, ALL the lines actually...lol

Brenda Lapp said...

Beautiful, bright cards.

Alyson Mayo said...

Central Park is great for both masculine and feminine cards - both are cute.

Unknown said...

Great cards! I cannot wait to play with the Central Park papers!

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Beautiful cards!!