Friday, July 06, 2018

Stampganza - SOTM Blog Hop

Welcome to another Blog Hop...today we are bringing you a sampling of cards, layouts and projects featuring stamps that are available in the Stampganza sale that is going on with Close to my Heart in the month of July. If you have not heard, Stampgaza is buy 2 stamp sets and get the 3rd FREE (of equal or lessor value)!

You have should have come to me from Brenda Lapp's Blog....




Today I am going back and pulling up some of my previous work that features stamps that you can get as part of this sale. 







 The background of the Hero card is White Daisy card stock with  Ruby, Tangerine, Lemon, Willow, Pacifica, and Thistle sponged on to create the rainbow affect.


 Stamps featured:
- D1781 Let's Go Fishing
- D1782 Real Heroes
- M1186 Happy Birthday

Paper Packs Featured:
- Central Park
- Fresh Air

If you get lost along the blog you can always start over here. Now it is time to head off to Vickie O'Dell's Blog If you see any artwork you like, please be sure to leave comments along the way.... 

If you see anything you like and want to order, please contact your CTMH consultant or if in Canada contact me at here!

Have fun!
Brandi

5 comments :

Brenda Lapp said...

Great cards. I really like the rainbow ombre effect you created on the bottom card.

Melissa Robinson said...

All of these are great cards! Especially love the first one!

Lauren said...

That rainbow card is gorgeous and I love the simple and classic look of your fish card.

Darlys said...

Fabulous cards! I love each one....very well done!

Cat Nowak said...

Great cards! I love the rainbow background you created.